5.02.2011

Handmade Harvest ...sneak peeks!

...some of the sweetstitchshop goodies that are going to be at the show!
wanted to share some sneak peeks of my table for Handmade Harvest this Saturday!...i like to be prepared well ahead of time (ok i'm a bit anal that way) so i decided to try a little set up of my table...

good things come in small packages and these are little tiny mini versions of my larger pincushions..
and on a completely different note i had a request recently for a tea cozy.  I have been dying to try this Retromama pattern for a long time and this was a great opportunity-ties in with the tea wallets i sew too (...yep right before a craft show i decide to tackle something completely new...why do I do this to myself!)  here is the prototype not bound yet - i always do a quick and dirty version first not for sale gives me a chance to get the feel of a pattern ...tea cozies like the one above will be coming available in the shop in the near future.  Do you try a million different projects too?..at the same time?? Do you use tea cozies?

1 comment:

  1. Your table looks fab!... I'm a bit freaked tho - I haven't had a chance to even think about mine. How come there is never enough time to do all the things you plan on doing? Or maybe it's just me, you look like you are in great shape for the show!

    ReplyDelete

love for you to share...