5.12.2009

Take a peek!


Have been working on a making a grocery bag with this material I bought thrifting ages ago. I either thought it should be a bag or an apron. Bag won out because I wanted to try a new pattern I have. Don't know if you can see in the image but there are cute little strawberries, cherries and watermelons. The plan is to make more of these for our grocery shopping. They are a nice comfortable size but what is inside is what I am excited about...



.........new fabric! don't know what I will make with this but I know something will come out of it. The top purple fabric has a little ladybug on it - maybe will try a change purse - don't know I have too many things on the go now and with the weather warming up I have been spending alot more time outside gardening (weeding!). Any ideas what to make from this fabric?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm....thought I commented here, but maybe only in my imagination! :> Since I love those fabrics sooo much, thought I should pop in again! They are all great, but the ones at 11, 12, and 1 o'clock are definitely sparking my interest. Looking forward to seeing what you create with them! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. will probably make some zipper pouches with them and possibly a bag

    ReplyDelete

love for you to share...