7.14.2011

new crafty adventures

so excited to be visiting NYC soon! (tips would be totally appreciated!) will keep you posted on our adventures...am also super excited that Ottawa will have a monthly craft market starting this fall...have a NEW project I am working on that does not involve fabric!  already started on it and am loving every minute of it...stay tuned...
the little luggage case used to belong to my mother during her time as a stewardess living in Queens, NY...do you have any sentimental items which are practical too??  I use this to store all my childrens' special creative artwork..


2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful little case! I have a tiny plaid suitcase from my great-aunt. So much fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Beth...i love this case too!

    ReplyDelete

love for you to share...