9.01.2011

new announcement!



I have loved photography since I was a little girl and my father showed me the basics of operating cameras - actually the one pictured in the above photo!  I have always wanted to share my love of photography and am now pleased to share one of my passions.  My style is simple, vintage inspired and harks back to days gone by, inspired by nature, rural and urban life (i love the duality of both)...I try to convey more of a feeling and mood with my photos..be it romantic/dreamy or retro...please feel free to check out a few in the shop..more coming! (have a few cards in the works too!)I love incorporating text in photography too so keep a lookout. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy producing them! 

..still sewing some goodies too..have some new shops I am supplying so this is keeping me busy! 





3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! I have always wanted to do this but who wants to buy pictures of my kids? Just kidding. I have been wanting to do this but of course with other subjects:) Your prints are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos Sue! Way to go! I also am a lover of photography :)

    ReplyDelete

love for you to share...