6.15.2009

Little Miss Kitty


This is my first stuffed toy - ok not perfect but that's the charm of it. My daughter gets this one -most of my prototypes go to close friends or family...until I develop confidence and practice in getting a pattern right. She did not want any pink but I couldn't resist a little pink ribbon. The head and arms are made of natural linen and the apron is a scrap of japanese fabric I had lying around. The shoes are a fuzzy turquoise material. I have some more ideas popping around in my head...perhaps a little mouse to go with the kitty??

6 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the stitched details on her face and that apron is just such a cute way to give her flair! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very sweet, just perfect for your little girl. I especially like the apron -kind of gives her mid-century modern/Beatrix Potter vibe. Where are you sourcing the Japanese fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, the japanese fabric I had was from a friend of my sister. thanks for comments on the apron

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tagged you for "Six unimportant things I like" if you want to play. Check my post for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable...there is only 1 first...so that one is VERY special..even if she isnt perfect! awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little kitty is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

love for you to share...