6.10.2009

Some W.I.P.

I have been busy completing and designing some sewing projects and would like to share them with you. Above is a cute little gnome or raindrop as my daughter calls him made with some gorgeous natural linen fabric. I am in the process of designing a doll using the linen...pictures coming soon!
Above is a sneak peak of a bag I am designing for myself to use. It's been ages since I have made something for myself so this should be fun..
A completed ladybug zipper case...and below some bibs in progress made from upcycled fabric
And finally a completed zipper case...check out the little birdie in the top right hand corner..love how he is just perched on a garland of white dots...
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I am off to Westfest tonight to enjoy some live music...babysitter is booked so should be fun. Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. What cute sewing & fabrics!! I love the fabrics on both of those zippered cases and I could just imagine a kidlet's first birthday with that cupcake bib on!! Hope you are having a great weekend! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great weekend. Love the upcycled fabric in the bibs. Where did you find the linen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind comments - the linen was from Fabricland however they have barely any left (tan and gray was in stock when I was there)

    ReplyDelete

love for you to share...